Call us today at (303) 772-3611 to schedule an appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Masks are still required in our office, regardless of vaccination status
CONTINUING OFFICE PROTOCOLS – COVID19
We are seeing all patients, on a regular schedule.
We continue infection control via physical distancing of staff, doctors, and patients – as well as stringent disinfection procedures.
We want to assure you that we are maintaining a sanitized, safe environment for our patients.
We continue to follow all OSHA guidelines and CDC regulations.
Our office takes these guidelines seriously and practices them on a daily basis.
To ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff, we currently take the following measures:
Information before the visit:
- We ask patients prior to visits to reschedule if they are sick, and remind them to wear a mask to their appointment.
- We confirm insurance and demographic data on the confirmation phone call.
- We ask patients not to come early as we have limited waiting room space.
- We require patients to wear a mask throughout the visit.
- This is all mandatory procedure for companions as well.
Further procedures during the visit:
- We check patients in and out through a plexiglass shield, to maintain physical distance from front desk staff.
We require patients and companions to use hand sanitizer before entering the clinic.
- We are doing our best to bring patients directly back to the exam room after entry, to avoid contact in the waiting room. Chairs in the waiting room are spaced apart for this reason as well.
- We ask patients to maintain 6’ physical distance between themselves and other patients or staff, not to touch anything non-essential (including staff), and not to speak during close examinations or optical procedures.
Staff are adhering to these protocols as well.
Thank you for helping us maintain safety and good health for all.